On Feb. 23 Enchantment will be back by popular demand - this time with an Hawaiian flare. The evening will include a silent auction, food, drink, music, a raffle for West Jet tickets, and a live auction of selected items.
WE NEED YOUR HELP to pull together an awesome auction!
Experience tells us that if you know the person you are asking, getting amazing donations is much easier. And, experience also tells us if we have 400 people asking for one donation each, we can put together some pretty incredible live and silent auction packages.
You may think you don't know anyone worth asking, or that its hard. But many places will want to give you a donation, especially if it is a place that you are connected to, or a place that would like to advertise to Earl Beatty parents.
Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Do you work for a telecommunications company, a bank or other large corporation with a corporate box or seasons tickets?
- Do you know a lawyer who can provide a wills and estate planning package?
- Will your gym or yoga studio donate a membership or package of visits?
- Do you work at one of the local attractions? Science Centre, ROM, Harbourfront?
- Will your favorite restaurant donate a dinner for two?
- Do you know wine makers or distributors, butchers, chefs?
- Do you have connections to the entertainment, music, or film industry?
Pleaseconnect with Erica and Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org - we hope to have all donations in by February 15th.
Thanks so much for your help and hope to see you all again this year!
Attached is a poster for the event as well as letter you can use to make a more formal request for donations if required.