DID YOU KNOW?
The Earl Beatty School Advisory Council has disbursed over $60,000 in the last five years to support a variety of needs, including:
- furniture (computer lab, lunch room)
- equipment (audio-visual, computers, smart boards, MOBIs)
- front yard greening and outdoor learning circle
- stage curtains (with the community centre)
- musical instruments
- classroom support (supplies, fans)
- drama presentations
- curriculum enhancement programs (artists, scientist in schools, levelled readers, etc.)
- sport supplies (shirts, pinnies, equipment for the gym and recess)
- event support (e.g. graduation)
- extra-curricular clubs support
- volunteer support (e.g. police checks)
Attend the Earl Beatty School Advisory Council (SAC) meetings, second Thursday of each month, and become part of the team that helps make our school a “beautiful place to be.”
Next meeting is October 11!